Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lost

Hia all,
I have been so lost and work has been so mental. I don't quite know how to get back to blogging. My blog reader no longer exists so if anyone has ideas about a decent blog reader let me know. I want to get back to working on stuff but I have no idea where to begin, I haven't drawn, painted or stitched in so long it scares me a little. Any ideas or just stopping by to say hello would be greatly appreciated. Hate to do a post with out a pic! So here you go this is my fairly recent.

2 comments:

Susan D said...

WOW your are looking good. I can recommend Feedly to follow blogs. I have it on my laptop and iTouch.

jackie said...

Thanks for reading my blog. Do you follow the Sketchbook monthly challenge,if not you might find it a good incentive to get you going creatively again.