Sunday, October 28, 2007
After showing you my vessel yesterday I have now completed it! I stitched down the join and then distressed the top with the soldering iron. I liked how the soldering iron worked so much I made some holes in the length of the vessel too, giving great casting of light as you will see in the photo's above. I am really happy with how this has turned out and have already layed up some in reds and orange to do for my light for the resolved piece for design C+G, it shouldn't be made in your main skill so no textiles, but I thought If I print onto it and use the soldering iron to join parts etc then it won't be all about textiles!