My Mojo is slowly coming back! yey! I did some sewing for the first time in a while last night. i made and arch for Judy and she wanted a tree and leaf theme. I used Grace's idea, she is a friend from my C+G class. I layered up little offcuts of organza on to a stretchy velvet and stitched sort of squiggly tree markings, then I used the soldering iron to burn through the layers, and make it look like knots in the tree. then i used tiny snippets of organza between 2 layers of dissolvable and FME'd over them in a leaf pattern. I disolved the fabric and then stotched them to hang from the top of the arch. The leaves have curled - on purpose - to make them look really autumnal! not bad for my first bits back.