Friday, March 13, 2009

Guess what I am doing tomorrow????

First of all sorry for a post with no pics but guess what I am doing tomorrow???? I am having a workshop with............









LYNDA MONK - PURPLE MISSUS

YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!!!

I have been friends with Lynda for a hile and am so excited I might actualy meet her tonight for a drink and a chat and then tomorrow I am going to bask in her glow! I promise ( well will try hard to get a picture as we all know Lynda is camera shy!) to try and get a pic of us both and learn from my mistake with Susan! Can't wait.... see you tomorrow night for the full run down!

6 comments:

ANNA said...

Lucky you!! Enjoy. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Jackie said...

Have fun. I like your new background.

Papoosue said...

Aww, lovely. hope you have a good time! I was just on her blog, wondering what she was up to. Did you see Nessa tonight, then? :-)xx

lindacreates said...

Aren't you lucky!! I have been having lessons from her by taking the Textured Surface class. I have learned so much, and it is great fun. Enjoy!

Sandy said...

Lucky you. Have fun.

Cathy W said...

Love the photo of the two of you! and totally envious over the fab time you had with Lynda & the class & all.

been busy here -- mostly non-fiber related though, sigh.