Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hanging being put together at last!

I have finally finished all the pieces for my hanging. I took them to work today and Nick helped me to wire it to a diamond shape frame he made for me. He then soldered the joints to me so it is nice and firm. He alos drilled the holes in the perspex rod for me and I have the wires through it now. There is still much to do, and it is blinking huge! It is going to be fairly hard to free machine down to the backing as I planned so I may have to consider something else, I hope not though as it would look much better. Lord alone knows where I am going to store the monster!!!

1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

Carol what a design! Good luck with free machining it all, if you think it will look better use a really strong needle and thread and go for it, follow your instincts!! Love Jude xx