Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Received lovelies

I have had a smashing post day today! Firstly Anna Nowicki of Serendipity blog is coming to my school to do a workshop with my kids, and has sent me a card made from a coke can. Isn't it fab, she does the most amazing work! I know that I will be her most demanding pupil!!!


Below this is the ATC's i have received from FIBERATC yahoo group. I made the leaves on the line ATC's for this swap based on travel, and this is what i got in return. One has alluded me, i have lost it somewhere, in the space of 4 hours! Typical of me, when i find it I will post this too.
Not for you to think i am not working, but lots has been getting in the way of late, and i am still working on the hanging too. i don't seem to be getting anywhere really, lots of hamster-like running, but not getting any further. Hope i wil get something done by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Micki said...

Anna's card is great and the ATC's are wonderful too.

Judy Scott said...

Carol how absolutely fabulous ~ the heart is amazing and the atc's are incredible, what wonderful post!!! Hope you're having a good week xx Jude xx

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun that workshop will be! Love that card she sent you.