I managed to get an hour on the machine tonight after Ellie finally gave in and went to bed. The little monster has been a pain in the butt ever since the fireworks, and she does this every year, but it has proved vocal and long winded this year.
Anyway never mind, remember my doodle for TC's Novemeber challenge. Well this is what I made with it. It is a sample for my C+G file and is a little literal but I quite like it. I used foil from Fibre in form, a great site run by Carol and Lynda, who's prompt service and constant support are a credit to them.
I covered the sheet in bondaweb and then cut the shapes in foil and then bonded them in place. I then watered down acrylic paint and washed this over. I also finished this sample from earlier having been and bought better thread for FME. I am quite pleased with this, however as I am not sure where I am going with this work I don't have that sense of satisfaction that I thought I would have. I have to make an accessory for the last unit of C+G and had thought of doing jewellery but still don't feel anymore excited about it. Haven't had the lightbulb moment yet, it will come!
Thought I would show it with the flash on to show the lovely foil!
Hope your all well and I wanted to thank you all for such lovely comments and kind words of late, I always try to get back to people personally but some people have the no-reply enabled and then I can't, so to those of you who have not had replies consider this my thanks for your words!