Friday, December 21, 2007

Gethin?? Whos' he!

Calendar girls, a new group I am involved with had it's first party yesterday. Well done Doreen by the way! Now part of the fun was giving virtual pressies. I gave Sharon a course with Angie Hughes which she liked. I got a pressy from Val, she made me a lovely card with little fairies on it, but what i didn't realise was that Val's fairies had granted me a wish. In the files section Val had written me pretty much my dream day, hubby and Ellie-May aside! She wrote me a fabuous pampering day topped off with a date with Gethin Jones. Now a lot of the girls didn't know who he was as they are international, so girls grab the wine, sit back and enjoy the God that is Gethin.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Ahhhhhh Now I get it.
Doreen

Val said...

I can pick 'em, can't I? I didn't stay and watch all the dances - are they all there! This brings quite a bit of reality to a 'virtual' pressy, doesn't it? Val

Purple Missus said...

Just behave Carol, now then!

Alis Clair said...

Oh Boy!!
What a wonderful pressie ;0)