This image is of the four cards I have made and now finally sent for the Contemporary ast card swap on FAI. I used acrylic on cotton, something that I have been dying to do lately but have never got the time. I also coloured up some scrunched silver foil and coloured it with copper paint and a touch of PVA this turned out well. The last touch wsa to colour up some tyvek and iron it over a ruber stamp, as per workshop on the web, but it didn't work out too fab, think i had my iron on too hot. I then quilted the lot with free machining. I loved making these and they were so quick! Its funny how things you do off the cuff work out best.