At last I think i have got over one of the last hurdles for my water hanging. I have done loads of sampling but when i scale up bigger than about 10 cm the fabric will not shrink and bubble as in the smaller samples. I thought it was the fact that I had to buy more felt, and that it was too good a quality, but I now know it is about size! So solution - I decided to work up another background, this time working the stitching fromthe middle and doing a bit blasting a bit to try and make it crunch up, with no avail! So I thought I wil do a small smaple to check it's not just me and i have forgot what to do. Well this sample scrunched up a treat, Hubby on investigating why I was squealing asked what was wrong and so I put the small diamond sample on to the big background to show him, this is what I want and this is what I am getting. His reply, "Well sew the bugger on then!!!". I had sat there for 2 hours for Craig to fix it in a minute! And so i did and this is what i got!!!! At last. Should be flying now, will keep you posted. Next job strip a load of electrical wire to make the side pieces.