Sunday, February 18, 2007

Finito! Green art squares


I have finally finished my art squares, and I have to say i will miss the inchies! I have really enjoyed working on these little things and can't wait to get my mitts of my gold squares. I will be sending mine off on Wednesday probably. I have used melted felt, resisted by stitch, sequin waste, beads, buttons, painted angelina.
On another note I am on half term this week, hooray!!!! But I am going into work monday, tues and thurs to work with my GCSE kids on their dresses, coats, cushions and fabric keepsake books! I can't wait to get lots done. I have such a lovely year group, I am really going to miss them when they go.

5 comments:

Micki said...

Carol, they all look wonderful. I don't know how you ladies work these small pieces, too confined for me. :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, I am amazed at how much detail you get in one tiny square

Jo Wholohan said...

beautiful carol!!!!!

Purple Missus said...

Its amazing that you have managed to do them all differently. I think I would have run out of ideas for what to do with a 1" square!

Judy Scott said...

What a wonderful feeling to finish ~ they are brilliant Carol. Its so exciting to know were getting lots back too, thankyou so much for your supporting messages, they all mean so much to me, big hugs to you and have a fabby week, Jude xxx