To start this post I wanted to show you the tags I made from the mop up paper from the table the other day. I got loads out of it, so will have a fab stock for sending things away now, I need to add the strings now and some detailing.
Here are the signatures for my book, all sewn in now, I only used 4 of them as the full 6 would have made it a bit too large. Which means I have 2 signatures to use for something else.
Here is the front page all stitched and embellished now.
Some close ups here.
And lastly for all you rust dyers, I saw this at Swansea's Waterfront museum when I was there the other day. They must have used some of the rusty artifacts from the museum, the panels were about 6 foot long and hanging against a window so make it a bit hard to photograph, but they are great and show lots of rusty cogs and chains. Thought I may dabble with rust for my Industry unit next term.