Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finished class sample and calendar girls last card of the year

Here is my last card of the year for Calendar girls, I have steered away from the flower theme this time, being a bit fed up of them!I used my class left overs to make this card with a pocket in and lovely glass beads with holly, wreath and snowflake on them. I added a tree of fabric paper metal repair tape and gesso. Hope Deb likes this.
I finished my class sample from the workshop I took last week and it is all made up into a cone.I am sending this one to a friend and can't say too much as it is a secret! Here are some details:






And the final thing!


I made some softie's and a pyjama bag for a friend's chld for christmas, of course I had to make another for Ellie too! I wil take a pic and show it later in the week. Chat soon!!!




1 comment:

hippopip said...

Have a Great Christmas and dont work to hard ,Pippa