Saturday, February 05, 2011

Tangly fun


I have seriously got in to tangles of late, knowing how to draw the patterns has really intruiged me for a while so at christmas I started keeping a sketchbook - like a vocabulary of patterns, with steps and then a sampler, like this ....
Then I found this blog, and started fiddling with the challenges. This one is tangle my name...
Orbs....
Ixorus, turned into a heart :)....
This is just a sampler of patterns I have been researching...
and finally I started tinkering with patterns of my own creation, I looked around my stuff in the room and came up with these, no idea if they are "original" but they were made up by ooking at my room.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

HI Carol;
These are all great zentangles. I love creating the patterns, I find them so relaxing to do.
THanks for sharing yours.

Thimble Fingers said...

How brilliant are they?! You've got me inspired now, I think they are amazing.