Well I am working on my resolved piece for my industry unit. I have been looking at metals and rust and decay and particularly the pictures of Pixamanique on flickr. I have been using up my painted foil fabric paper. After the piece I did the other day called sliver, I have been playing around with painted cotton and embellishing felt through from the back. Today I embellished copper organza and angelina fibres through also. This really gives the feeling of a corroding piece of metal as you get the original colour and then the felt gives it texture and brings a deeper colour through. I have then used the automatic stitches on my machine to hold down the foil. I have been dodging the automatic stitches as they don't really excite me, but it is getting better now I have made a start.