Sunday, February 03, 2008

I got brave!

Well I got brave and added a darker colour using black and turquoise acrylic mixed and applying with a sponge. I think it is much better now. I still have to add more beading and I can't decide on the stitching or the lettering, but there is time yet!

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh yes!

Purple Missus said...

What a difference !!!
WOW.

Sue B said...

Definitely! Love that shadow effect caused by the black. I think some text on this would really look cool.

Doreen G said...

That's better

artisbliss said...

Found your blog via Susan Lenz. I'm trading a postcard for Cyber Fyber. Your work is great!