I thought I would retake some photo's of Lynda's card as the others were poorish quality. Hopefully these are better.
Here is my finished book wrap. I am so pleased with it. I think I am going to keep this one after all and make it one of my experimental samples for C+G.
This is the inside of the wrap, I used Sue B's coffee dyed fabric to line the wrap. I added a strip for a pad and a pocket on the side. I wanted to incorporate some tags as that is the challenge for Textile challenges this month. So I decided to tea dye some tiny tags I had got in the sale. Then I decided tat the pad I had to go inside was too brash (being covered in Tesco's logo!!) So I tea dye some cartridge paper. I stamped with copper paint and added 7 tags with vintage written across them. I held these down with buttons glu gunned down.
I really enjoyed this piece and think I have produced a really nice piece of work. I am playing with some purple left over fabrics at the mo, maybe a little free give away coming soon!