Sunday, July 15, 2007

Here's what I did!

Here's what I did for the card swap. I had to finish some of the edges as the sample was bigger than postcard size. But I did keep 2 samples for my C+G file and i will have to finish these next. They will retain the raw edges. i did retain as much raw edge as possible on the postcards however. Hope the recipients like them now!This was another sample done in the same technique. I have attatched it to a tag so that it full fills my challenge on Textile challenges yahoo group, i will record what I did on the back and this will go into my C+G file too. It looks fab in the tag. I have some washers that i want to add to this for Anna's challenge but I haven't figured how best to attatch them yet.

Thanks to all of you who wished me to get well, I guess all these internet vibes helped as i feel much more human today - snivelly but human!

3 comments:

Homeleightigger said...

The cards look great Carol - and I love the Tag (am working on mine!)

Carol said...

They look great Carol. I love it when you can match up challenges with course work or class samples.

Anna Nowicki said...

I too have a chest infection, but being at home sick gives time to read blogs!! Hope you get better soon and I can't wait to see what you do with the washers - the tag looks very interesting.
lv Anna