Here is a glimps of what I am working on at the mo. Using the weaving technique I have been playing with tea dyed fabrics. I fused it to bondaweb this time and it made the weaving much easier to handle. I printed with the Vintage stamp I made, and also a diamond foam stamp I made and a 3 block lino leftover block. I layed different brown sheers I had in my stash over and then FME and blasted with the heat tool. I felt it was a little too dark and didn't show the tea dyed fabric to it's best advantage and so I cut back areas and I am happier with it now. I am totally loving this technique and i plan to do a good few more things with it.