I started on the SIL's canvas. I did the brown first. I added some bronze acrylic glazy type stuff I got in the B&Q sale and this has given a lovely shine.
I decided to use the brush strokes in the larger spaces. I bought some Royal sot grips from Ario and they are fab. I always thought a brush was a brush but these have a lovely smoothness.
I made Lyn's arch for the year long arch trade on Textile challenges, my group today. She wanted an ocean theme, and I had made my glue gun fish for the tutorial. So here it is. I used sequins and copper beads on the fish to give a shiny scales idea to it. I printed the bubbles with the end of one of Ellie's felt tip pens.
Lastly here is one hapy bunny! Ellie may with her bunny. She was sent this great kit by lovely Jan, and she stitched up a storm and made this all by herself in ess than an hour. She overstitched through the holes you can see. Great ha!