As usal I am trying to multi task and so I hve been making some cards for the Cerdlyn project and using them as my glue gun challenge. I have made the metal paper a while ago, If you remember I painted textured wall paper with turquoise and then with copper and rubbed back. Last night I made some glue gun shapes, including this dribbly one. I couched this down and beaded it.
For this one I used a sequin waste heart that I had used to print with a while ago and stitched it down. I then added a glue gun checked piece, and beaded.
This last one doesn't have glue gun but was to go to the owner o the gallery to say thanks for all his hard work. (Sorry about the pants picture!)
If you remember the Cerdlyn project is an auction of postcards to raise funds to keep open Plas Glyn y Weddw in Pwlleli, North Wales. If you have any cards then get them to the gallery by the end of the month to help this well deserving gallery stay open. Leave a comment if you would like the address to help out with this.