Sunday, May 25, 2008

Laura's bag finally finished


Well it has taken me long enough to get this done but the bag I owe to Laura H is finally done. I used the mono print I made for the Textile challenges monthly challenge and added sequins and then used a vintage fabric I found in school. It has turquoise and lime flower print on it. I am quite pleased with how it turned out, it is quite firm and nice.Another I am tempted to keep but won't as I have let Laura wait long enough. I took a second set of monoprints when I was at it so I have more to make one for me, or for my C+G unit. Hope your all having a great bank holiday.

4 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Laura will love this bag. It looks very retro. Another lovely piece of your work.

Jan said...

this is great Carol .... lucky Laura.
Jx

Paula Hewitt said...

very nice! the flowers are lovely, and you cant go wrong with retro fabrics

Doreen G said...

Wow Carol the bag turned out great.
Laura will love it.