Friday, January 12, 2007

1"x1" art squares

I have joined a new swap, yes I know what you thinking, she said no more! It is a 1"x1" art squares swap and it is well set up by Sara. You have to choose a colour and you are grouped up with 7 others who each choose a colour each. So here's my first effort, oh I forgot to say you make 9 of each colour. I chose gold, and decided to do my own colour first as I had made a background for a postcard for Anna of Serendipity blog. The embellishment was fun, and this is something you can do in a night once you have made a background. Really enjoyable.

On another note I had an epiphany last night and finally worked out my mentl block, I now what I want to do now and i need to model, so watch this space as i am going to get cracking this week.

7 comments:

Judy Scott said...

Hello Carol found my way over to you too, isnt it a fabulous way to try lots of little experiments, love your squares too, Jude x

arlee said...

Those squares are a fabulous way of trying out new thing sin a mini way--go wild! :}

Dianne said...

They look wonderful Carol - great background textures!!

Purple Missus said...

Some lovely textures you have created there Carol. Looking good.

Elizabet said...

I love these! Am really tempted to try some of them out!

Am also really wanting to know how your shrinking felt etc method works?

Fiona said...

fantastic. have to find out more on this swap!

gunnelsvensson said...

Lovely small pieces!They are really fun to do! I am in the first of Saras group, and now I am finished with all my 63!