Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Visit to Uni with my kids













I had to share this with you. I visited College sir Gar today, teking my GCSE kids to see the BA hons course, of which I have a past pupil on the first year. Well the tutors were not going to let me off the hook and so after 10 years out of practice i did some 5 minute studys from life today. I didn't even think I could draw like this anymore. For some reason blogger has loaded them out of order but starting with the bottom was a 5 min using my right hand. The third one is using my left hand, the top without looking at the paper and the second one using continuous line over block colour. I had a blast! PS the kids enjoyed too and produced fab work.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

So good!! I can't draw to save myself. You sound like one fun teacher!!!

Anonymous said...

Carol these are awesome! I can't draw to save my life. I envy your drawing talent!

Terri Stegmiller said...

These are fun! And that was out of practice?

Judy Scott said...

Well done these are really brilliant xxjx