Tuesday, January 30, 2007

FAF- Padfolio



Here is something I have put together tonight. I am off to an open day with my year 11 kids tomorrow to see the fashion and textiles degree course at Camarthenshire college. I wanted to have something nice to store my paper and pens and Sue had done this on her blog and now has set up a trade on Fiber art friends. I will be making a new one for the trade. i was most impressed that I could get this done between 8.30pm and 10pm! amazing for me as i am usually very slow! I have included, if you look carefully, my lino cut print of eyes, which I have done lately and am pleased with. I have included the two photos because the top one is the real colour and the second one shows the detail best.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Great job - it's beautiful! You're speedy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Carol! I love the color of this. What's the fabric made of?

Terri Stegmiller said...

Great job! I'm getting more inspired and can't wait to make one.

Digitalgran said...

Lovely Padfolio. Very useful for your day out at the textile and fashion show. I would have loved to come with you. BTW I think your cretan stitch is great. Love the colours.

Unknown said...

oooh its lovely, and so fast, looking forward to making mine now.

Dianne said...

Wonderful Carol! LOVE that blue colour.

Judy Scott said...

Another gorgeous creation, I want to make one too xxjx