Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tast - and stitch book




Here is my new TAST sample! I really liked doing this one and tried to push it a bit harder than the last. I had a great time doing circles and beading. Below the sample is the lovely book that Eve gave me that I am making into a stitch sample book with my TAST samples, for use in school. The next image is how I have presented the pages. Hopefully when complete this will be of major benifit to my kids, but also be fun on the way. I love the meeting of people this challenge has caused! Well done Sharon B.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol - what a wonderful resource this book will be! I love the colours you are using.
Anna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful presentation and I love the color pallete.

Fiona said...

great colours and texture. The book is lovely too, the front cover looks amazing.

Pat said...

Thank you for your comments, I love the way you are presenting your stitches, it will be a real treasure.

Angela said...

Your buttonhole piece is great and what a lovely way to keep a record of all the stitches.

Dianne said...

What a great idea on how to keep all of your samples. The front cover of the book is realy cool.

Purple Missus said...

This book is going to be wonderful Carol and I love the colours you are using.

Helen in the UK said...

LOVE your buttonhole stitch sample. Great use of thread thicknesses and I think this is the only sample I've seen it worked on the 3D bar - I'd forgotten you could do this!! Love the book format you're using to store the samples too :)

gunnelsvensson said...

What a lovely stitchbook! I am late with my stitchtast. First I started so quickly with the herringbone and buttonhole, but when I loose my energy. But I am looking on others stitch :-))